Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm | Silver/Blue
Apple Watch SE GPS 40mm | Silver Aluminium case/Abyss Blue Sport Band
- LTPO OLED Retina Display
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback
- Heart Rate Monitor with Notifications
- Fall Detection + SOS Emergency
- Sleep Monitoring
- Elevated Noise Level Notification
- Hands-Free Calling + Siri Integration
- Water-Resistant up to 164'
- Built-In GPS
- 32GB Storage Capacity
Stay safe, active, and healthy with the Apple Watch SE. The SE sports the same bright LTPO OLED Retina display as the Series 6, giving you a bright screen you can view at a glance, even in bright sunlight. On it, you can view all of your fitness metrics, health stats, and mobile notifications. When it comes to health, the SE's optical heart rate monitor can give you indicators of a possible medical condition with notifications for high or low heart rates, as well as irregular rhythms. Even healthy habits are supported, such as hand-washing detection, which displays a 20-second animated countdown as you scrub.
Fitness is a large part of staying healthy, and the Apple Watch SE has a variety of ways to assist you in reaching your goals. Activity Rings displays three rings that correspond to movement, exercise, and standing. Stay mobile throughout the day to hit new personal bests as you close the rings. You can also choose from a variety of workouts, such as running, swimming, yoga, cycling, and more; with the watch recording and tracking their specific metrics. Whether inside or outdoors, the SE can guide you via GPS and even provide continuous elevation updates on screen.
As you move, choose from a variety of music, podcasts, and audiobooks to entertain and motivate you. For added fun, share your activity rings with friends and challenge them to 7-day activity competitions. Throughout the day, the Apple Watch SE keeps you connected with the world around you. When paired with your iPhone, you can make calls and send texts directly from your wrist, navigate your surroundings with Maps, buy items with Apple Pay, and use your voice to interact with Siri. Made to last in almost any kind of weather, the Apple Watch SE is water-resistant up to 164'. Use its 32GB of built-in storage for apps, watch faces, music, and more.
Receive a gentle tap to notify you when ambient noise levels are too high
Track your menstrual cycle from your wrist
Use the Breath app to perform breathing exercises to center yourself and calm your heart rate
- Waterspeed: Surfing forecasts and conditions from Dawn Patrol, plus data for sailing, kayaking, and more
- SolarWatch & NightSky: See a visualization of the day/night cycle and display stargazing conditions
- Weather: Weather forecasts, humidity, barometric pressure, and more
- Lumy: Photographers can track sunrises, sunsets, lighting conditions, and weather
- Move: The Move ring tracks the active calories you burn. Active calories are the ones you burn through all kinds of movement, from taking the stairs at work to playing with the kids.
- Exercise: The Exercise ring shows you how many minutes of brisk activity you've done, whether you're working out or just moving at a fast pace.
- Stand: Sitting too much has the potential to contribute to health problems over time. This ring is designed to keep track of the amount of times you stand throughout the day.