DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone
DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone
The compact and foldable design of the DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo Drone lets you easily capture breathtaking aerial images and video whenever the mood strikes. It's an ideal alternative for use when travelling on vacation or for photography enthusiasts looking to record from new and unique perspectives.
Piloting is made to be easy and intuitive via your smartphone and the DJI Fly app. Simply slip your phone into the included remote controller. Thanks to the Air 2S's 3-axis gimbal, four remote antennae, and OcuSync 3.0 technology, you can receive a stable, live view from the drone up to 7.5 miles away.
You can fly freely with the Air 2S or you can use MasterShots to automatically create content based on themed templates, FocusTrack modes to track subjects in various ways, QuickShot modes to perform automated flight maneuvers, or Hyperlapse modes for timelapse videos.
Together, they can deliver pro-quality results while taking some of the complexities of aerial filming off of your shoulders. Results are made to look stunning thanks to the gimbal's 1" CMOS sensor and 22mm wide-angle lens that's capable of 20MP stills and up to 5.4K Ultra HD videos. As you fly, obstacle avoidance, geofencing, return-to-home, and DJI's AirSense work to keep the Air 2S, bystanders, and other objects safe.
Fly More Combo Accessories Included
20MP Stills or up to 5.4K Ultra HD Video
3-Axis Gimbal with 22mm Lens & 1" CMOS
MasterShots Automated Themed Filming
FocusTrack Subject Tracking Modes
QuickShot Aerial Effects
Hyperlapse Modes for Timelapse Videos
4-Antenna Remote with 7.5-Mile Range
4-Direction Obstacle Avoidance
D-Log 10-Bit Color & 12.6-Stop RAW
Fly More Combo
This Fly More Combo version of the DJI Air 2S provides you with additional essential accessories to help keep you flying longer. You get two additional flight batteries for a total of three, ND filters, charging hub, and shoulder bag.
- ActiveTrack 4.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame. It will then automatically fly and track the subject as it moves, keeping a safe distance and utilizing the Air 2S's wide sensing range of its obstacle avoidance to protect itself in flight. If the subject is lost, the drone will automatically attempt to reacquire a lock.
- Spotlight 2.0: Select a subject and the drone will track and keep it centered in the frame, giving you the ability to pilot freely.
- POI 3.0: This will track a subject in a circle, based on a set radius and flight speed.
- Circle: Flies around a subject and generates a timelapse video.
- Course Lock: Locks onto a subject and flies in a straight line as the gimbal tracks it, keeping it centered in frame.
- Waypoint: Setup a flight plan with up to 5 waypoints. The Air 2S will automatically fly along the waypoints and record a timelapse video. The altitude, distance, and gimbal angle of each waypoint can be adjusted.
- Free: This provides you with complete freedom and manual control over the drone and gimbal.
SmartPhoto & HyperLight
Obstacle Sensing & Avoidance
FPV Gimbal Mode
Normally your gimbal is synchronized with the horizon to give you smooth footage, but in FPV Gimbal Mode, you can synchronize the gimbal with the physical movements of the Air 2S itself. This gives your video the look and feel of flying from a first-person perspective, with the horizon line tilting as you bank from side to side or fly forward or backward.