Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running & Triathlon Smartwatch | Whitestone
Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running & Triathlon Smartwatch |Whitestone
- Up to 1 Week of Battery Life
- GPS, GLONASS & Galileo Tracking
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate Monitor
- Wrist-Based Pulse Ox Sensor
- View Your VO2 Max Score
- Built-In Sports Profiles
- Water Resistant Up to 164'
- Receive Email, Texts & Other Alerts
- Contactless Payments with Garmin Pay
- Stream Music or Play from Watch
With the Garmin Forerunner 745 GPS Running & Triathlon Smartwatch | Neo Topic, serious athletes get a device that can monitor their bodies, record detailed training stats, and provide essential connectivity features when they're not working out. A host of training features are provided, including built-in sports profiles for running, swimming, triathlon, and more. When outside, access to multiple GNSS allow for extremely accurate tracking, letting you go off the trail and still find your way back to base camp.
As you push yourself physically, a variety of monitors give you vital information about your body and how it's handling the strain. The Forerunner 745 gives you a wrist-based heart rate monitor and pulse ox sensor and provides you with a VO2 Max score to assess how well you can expect to perform at any given moment. When your workout is through, you can use the Forerunner to receive texts, emails, and other alerts. You can even make contactless payments with it at any Garmin Pay-compatible checkout. All of this technology comes in a lightweight and durable package that weighs only 1.7 oz
Daily Workout Suggestions:
- Receive daily running and riding recommendations based on your current training load and status.
- Shows you how your workouts affect your endurance, speed, and power with aerobic and anaerobic feedback.
- This lets you know when you can work out again, taking into account your training intensity, stress, daily activity, and sleep.
- Using your fitness level and training history, this feature helps you reach your racing goal by showing you the impact of training on your predicted finish time.
- As you run, your pace, heart rate, and heart rate variability are analyzed for a real-time assessment of your current ability to perform.
- You can receive a metric that measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
- This evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to show you if you're training productively, peaking, or overreaching.
- With an optional Garmin power meter, you can be more efficient at riding with cycling dynamics, FTP, and advanced training methods.
- Using an optional accessory, the Forerunner 745 can measure running metrics, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time, balance, and more.
- Free adaptive training plans that provide guidance from expert coaches to adapt workouts to fit you and your goals. The workouts sync right to the watch.
- Create courses in the Garmin Connect app to give yourself additional places to run. You can plan courses on Strava and Komoot and automatically sync them to the Forerunner.
Trendline Popularity Routing:
- Many runners and riders have uploaded data covering billions of miles, which allows Garmin Connect to find the best route for you to train on. Choose from roads and trails that are frequently or infrequently traveled.
Body Battery Energy Monitoring:
- This tracks your body's energy levels, so you can learn the best times in the day to be active or to rest.
- Women can use the Forerunner 745 to track period cycles and adjust training to maximize your potential. This tracking can also help you plan upcoming races based on your cycle.
Motivate with Music:
- The Forerunner 745 has enough built-in memory to store up to 500 songs, but it can also sync your playlists from popular streaming services, such as Deezer, Amazon Music, and Spotify.
Send Your Location:
- If you feel unsafe or are in an emergency, incident detection features will send your currently location to a personalized list of emergency contacts.
Connect IQ Store:
- Access the Connect IQ Store to download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get new apps and widgets to personalize your Forerunner.
Sync with Garmin Connect:
- You can upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app, which lets you share your achievements, compete, and connect with others in an online community or on social media.
- In Smartwatch Mode, you get up to 1 week of battery life, and up to 6 hours in GPS Mode with Music. Using UltraTrac, you can see if you have enough power to last for your longest upcoming race.
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time
- Alarm Clock
- Sunrise/Sunset Times
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second)
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts (High and Low)
- Wrist-based Heart Rate (Constant, Every Second)
- Daily Resting Heart Rate
- Abnormal Heart Rate Alerts
- Respiration Rate (24x7)
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation (Spot-Check, Optional All-Day Acclimation, and Sleep)
- Fitness Age (In App)
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- All-day Stress Tracking
- Relaxation Breathing Timer
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring (Sleep Score and Insights)
- Hydration (in Garmin Connect and Optional Connect IQ Widget)
- Garmin Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Pulse Ox Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor
Daily Smart Features:
- Connectivity (Bluetooth, Ant+, and Wi-Fi)
- Connect IQ (Downloadable Watch Faces, Data Fields, Widgets, and Apps)
- Smart Notifications
- Text Response/Reject Phone Call with Text (Android Only)
- Controls Smartphone Music
- Plays & Controls Watch Music
- Music Storage (Up to 500 Songs)
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- Virb Remote
- Smartphone Compatibility (iPhone and Android)
- Pairs with Garmin Connect Mobile
Safety & Tracking Features:
- Group Livetrack
- Live Event Sharing (Android Only)
- Incident Detection During Select Activities
- Dual Grid Coordinates
Activity Tracking Features:
- Step Counter
- Move Bar (Displays on device after a period of inactivity, and walking for a couple of minutes resets it)
- Auto Goal (Learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Calories Burned
- Floors Climbed
- Distance Traveled
- Intensity Minutes
- Move IQ
Gym & Fitness Equipment:
- Available Gym Activity Profiles (Strength, Cardio, and Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing, Pilates, and Yoga)
- Cardio Workouts
- Strength Workouts
- Yoga Workouts
- Pilates Workouts
- Automatic Rep Counting
Training, Planning & Analysis Features:
- HR Zones, HR Alerts, HR Calories, % HR Max, % HRR
- Recovery Time
- Auto Max HR
- HRV Stress Test
- HR Broadcast (Broadcasts HR data over Ant+ to paired devices)
- GPS Speed & Distance
- Customizable Data Pages and Activity Profiles
- Auto Pause
- Interval Training
- Advanced Workouts
- Downloadable Training Plans
- Auto Lap
- Manual Lap
- Configurable Lap Alerts
- Heat And Altitude Acclimation
- VO2 Max
- Training Status (Lets you see if you're training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend)
- Training Load (Your total training load for the last 7 days that's calculated from estimated Epoc)
- Training Load Focus
- Training Effect (Anaerobic)
- Primary Benefit (Training Effect Labels)
- Custom Alerts
- Audio Prompts
- Finish Time
- Virtual Partner
- Race An Activity
- Auto Multisport Activities
- Manual Multisport Activities
- Course Guidance
- Garmin Live Segments
- Strava Live Segments
- Round-trip Course Creator (Running/Cycling)
- Trendline Popularity Routing
- Touch and/or Button Lock
- Hot Keys
- Auto Scroll
- Activity History On Watch
- Physio TrueUp
- Available Run Profiles (Running, Treadmill Running, Indoor and Outdoor Track Running, Virtual Running, and Trail Running)
- GPS-based Distance, Time and Pace
- Running Dynamics (with optional compatible accessory)
- Vertical Oscillation & Ratio (The degree of "bounce" in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length. This requires an optional compatible accessory)
- Ground Contact Time & Balance (Shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)
- Stride Length (Real Time) (with optional compatible accessory)
- Cadence (Provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Performance Condition (After running for 6-20 minutes, it compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)
- Lactate Threshold (Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, this estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue. This requires an optional compatible accessory)
- Pacepro Pacing Strategies
- Run Workouts
- Race Predictor
- Foot Pod Capable
- Available Outdoor Recreation Profiles (Hiking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Backcountry Skiing, XC Classic, and Skate Skiing, Stand-Up Paddle boarding, Kayaking, and Rowing)
- Point-to-Point Navigation
- Bread Crumb Trail in Real Time
- Back To Start
- UltraTrac Mode
- Elevation Profile
- Distance To Destination
- Barometric Trend Indicator with Storm Alert
- Climbpro Ascent Planner
- Trail Run Auto Climb
- Vertical Speed
- Total Ascent/descent
- Future Elevation Plot
- GPS Coordinates
- Area Calculation (via Connect IQ)
- Hunt/fish Calendar (via Connect IQ)
- Sun & Moon Information
- Alerts (Triggers alarm when you reach goals; including time, distance, heart rate, or calories)
- Available Cycling Profiles (Biking, Indoor Biking, and Mountain Trail Biking)
- Bike Lap & Lap Maximum Power (with optional Power Sensor)
- Race An Activity
- FTP (Functional Threshold Power) (with optional compatible accessory)
- Compatible with Vector (Power Meter)
- Power Meter Compatible
- Advanced Vector Support
- Compatible with Varia Vision (Head-Mounted Display)
- Compatible with Varia Radar (Rear-Facing Radar)
- Compatible with Varia Lights
- Speed & Cadence Sensor Support
- Available Swim Profiles (Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming, and Swimrun)
- Open-water Swim Metrics (Distance, Pace, Stroke Count/Rate, Stroke Distance, Swim Efficiency (SWOLF), and Calories)
- Pool Swim Metrics (Lengths, Distance, Pace, Stroke Count, Swim Efficiency (SWOLF), Calories)
- Stroke Type Detection (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly) (Pool Swim Only)
- Drill Logging (Pool Swim Only)
- Basic Rest Timer (Up From 0) (Pool Swim Only)
- "Repeat On" Rest Timer (Pool Swim Only)
- Auto Rest (Pool Swim Only)
- Time & Distance Alerts
- Pacing Alerts (Pool Swim Only)
- Countdown Start (Pool Swim Only)
- Pool Swim Workouts
- Critical Swim Speed
- Underwater Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Heart Rate From External HRM (Real-time during rests, interval, and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)
Kid Activity Tracking Features:
- Toe-to-Toe Challenges (with optional Connect IQ app)
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!
We Also Recommend
Samsung 65" Smart 4K UHD HDR OLED TV - QE65S95BATXXC