Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack | Grey
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack | Grey
- Rugged Multi-Configuration Backpack
- Carry-On Size for Most Airlines
- Spacious Main Compartment, Floating Lid
- Large Removable Equipment Pouch
- Holds 15" Laptop Computer
- Multiple Organizational Pockets
- Pocket for Hydration Pack with Sip Tube
- Camera-Compatible Backpack Straps
- Tripod Cup, Removable Waist Belt
- Weather-Resistant Design, Rain Cover
Introducing the Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II, a camera backpack specifically designed for professional photographers. With its 2-piece carry-on design, this backpack allows you to organize and protect a maximum amount of gear while on the go.
Constructed with sustainability in mind, the Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II is made of 73% recycled fabrics, making it an environmentally friendly choice. It offers ample space to accommodate 2-3 Pro Mirrorless/DSLR cameras with a 400mm lens, along with 4-6 additional lenses and 2 flash units. There's also dedicated compartments for a 15'' laptop and a 10'' tablet.
Designed to meet standard carry-on requirements, this backpack consists of a modular system that allows you to conveniently separate and carry your gear. Whether you're traveling by air or embarking on remote shoots, the Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II ensures all-day comfort with its ActiveZone back panel and load bearing waist belt.
In addition to its functionality, this backpack incorporates thoughtful organization features and modern outdoor ergonomics. It provides easy access to your equipment while also safeguarding it from the elements with the included AW cover.
The Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II is the go-to backpack for professional photographers who require efficient gear organization, protection, and comfortable carrying capabilities.
The Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II professional camera backpack is part of Lowepro's efforts towards sustainability through the Green Line project. It has been updated to include 73% recycled fabrics (consisting of webbing, bindings, zipper tape, cords, and meshes) to reduce its negative impact on the environment.
(This Green Line score is measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.)
KEY LOWEPRO PRO TREKKER BP 450 AW II BACKPACK FEATURES
- Rugged backpack with floating lid designed to comfortably and securely carry a mobile photo studio while meeting the carry-on requirements for most international and US airlines
- Floating lid's large stash pocket provides enhanced capacity
- Spacious main compartment features an adjustable partition system with 11 dividers that can fit a DSLR camera with a 400mm f/2.8 lens, a 300mm f/2.8 lens, two additional lenses, and a two shoe mount flashes
- Alternatively, the main compartment can be configured for a mirrorless camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, four additional lenses, and two shoe mount flashes
- Dual-walled pocket dividers keep small accessories that require additional padding cushioned between their two walls
- Split-level divider allows items to be stacked on top of each other
- Included large-capacity Lowepro Gear Box keeps cords, adapters, and other essentials organized with the partition system or under the floating lid
- Large-capacity Lowepro Gear Box can instead be used to accommodate a folding drone kit
- Access to the main compartment is provided by a front-facing zippered panel with a 180° downward opening
- Inside lining of front panel that faces the partition system includes three zippered organizer pockets for portable batteries, memory cards, hard drives, or other small electronics
- Exterior front panel also unzips to reveal a pocket for a 15" laptop
- Dual compression straps with convenient side-release buckles allow a tripod, monopod, trekking pole, or folded apparel to be fastened against the backpack's front panel
- Stow-away cup supports the base of a larger tripod or monopod strapped along the front of the backpack
- Large, open pockets along the backpack's left and right sides
- Additional pair of dual compression straps allow the pocket along the wearer's left to also accommodate a tripod, monopod, or trekking pole
- Zippered pockets along both sides of the backpack's waist belt provide secure on-the-go storage
- Compartment for a two-liter hydration pack on the wearer's right side contains an exit for a sip tube behind the wearer's shoulder
- Attachment webbings along the backpack's sides and on the face of its front panel allow for pouches that use the Lowepro SlipLock Attachment System to connect
UPDATED LOWEPRO PRO TREKKER GREEN LINE BACKPACKS
The green line officially marks the Lowepro commitment to a more sustainable future and shows how they are progressing towards this goal with these environmentally friendly backpacks, as well as bag accessories, organisers and equipment pouches.
- Textiles are made with reduced CO2, using recycled polyester from post-consumer recycled bottles, which saves 50% CO2 emissions, while recycled nylon gives industrial waste a second life.
- Packaging is now made with 100% FSC-certified hangtags and 100% recycled polybags. Recycled LDPE is used for polybags to reduce carbon emissions and virgin petroleum. All hangtags are made from responsibly sourced paper.
- A refined manufacturing process results in -80% less water consumption, using solution dyeing. This involves dyeing fibres before they’re woven into yarn, to reduce consumption of water, energy and chemicals.
The green line score is calculated following the GRI 301-2 standard, measuring the weight of recycled yarn compared to the total yarn. Lowepro measure their solution dye percent by weight using the same method to calculate the green line score.
PRO TREKKER NOW MADE WITH RECYCLED FABRIC
- 840D Polyester 100% recycled
- 500D Kodra polyester 100% recycled
- 200D Polyester lining 100% recycled
- 420D Nylon ripstop 100% recycled
- Nylon webbing 100% recycled
- 150D span polyester harness 100% recycled
- 100% recycled nylon All Weather Cover
IN THE BOX
- Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack (Gray)
- 11 x Divider
- Gear Box Pouch
- Waist Belt
- Floating Lid
Lowepro Pro Trekker BP 550 AW II Backpack Specifications
|Carry/Transport Options||Backpack Straps with Sternum Strap, Handle, Waist Belt|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
|Laptop/Tablet Compatibility||Single Compartment: Fits 15" Laptop|
|Laptop/Tablet Compartment||Single Compartment: Fits 15" Laptop|
|Interior Type||Adjustable Dividers (Hook & Loop)|
|Water Resistance||Rain Cover, Water Resistant (Material)|
Interior: Nylon, Polyester
62 x 35 x 24 cm
46 x 31 x 17 cm
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: email@example.com
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!
We Also Recommend
Canon Zoemini C Instant Camera & Mini Photo Printer