Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder
Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder
- STABILIZED Technology reduces vibration from hand movement
- Measurement range: 7.5-2743m/8-3000 yd
- Red internal OLED display
- HYPER READ technology
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology
Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder puts innovative distance measurement in your pocket. Compact and lightweight, Nikon Monarch 3000 Stabilized Laser Rangefinder makes fast targeting more precise than ever. Even for small subjects, STABILIZED technology reduces vibration of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement while the irradiated laser is aligned. Improved HYPER READ now shows your measurement in approximately 0.3 seconds and a red internal display offers easier viewing, so you can take your shot without hesitation. With an extended maximum range of 2,740 m and horizontal distance from ID Technology, you’ll be equipped to explore more challenging terrains with ease.
- Stable view, precise distance:
A clear and stable image with the laser hitting your subject accurately is vital for a reliable reading on the distance to your target, so you can take action instantly before its position changes. Nikon’s STABILIZED system reduces vibration of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement¹ to give you a stable view for easy targeting. At the same time, the irradiated laser is also aligned with your line of sight, so rapid and accurate measurement to smaller subjects is greatly improved, offering you unshakeable confidence that you’ve targeted your subject with pinpoint accuracy. Nikon’s fusion of vibration reduction and high-performance measurement gives you the advantage when every second counts, so you can always take your best shot.
- Long distance, all terrain:
The extended range of the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED covers a far greater distance than before. The maximum measurement to a highly-reflective subject has increased to 2,740 m or 3,000 yd.² ³ ID Technology reads the inclines and declines of your target, and allows simple switching between Horizontal Distance and Actual Distance. With a wide field of view of 7.5 degrees you can easily view the area where your subject appears, and the high-quality 6x monocular multilayer coating ensures bright and clear images.
- Rapid measurement, super accuracy:
In this faster and improved evolution of HYPER READ, you’ll get split-second distance measurement that allows you to react instantly, putting you ahead of the game. Regardless of your distance to the target, HYPER READ delivers a rapid and stable measurement response in approximately 0.3 seconds, the fastest time yet for Nikon’s original measurement algorithm.
Compact body, light weight:
The slender design of this laser rangefinder packs in powerful features like STABILIZED and HYPER READ while keeping the body compact. At 96 x 74 x 42 mm, it is smaller and slimmer than its predecessor, and is lighter in weight at just 180 g (excluding battery). The lightweight body makes it comfortable to carry and hold for long days in the wilderness. The MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED is ready for anything the great outdoors can throw at it too, as it’s waterproof and fog proof, with an extreme temperature tolerance of -10°C to +50°C.
Any target, any time:
If overlapping subjects are a concern, the MONARCH 3000 STABILIZED comes into its own with a Target Priority Switch System. In First Target Priority mode, it will display the distance to the closest subject, differentiating it from an overlapping background. Distant Target Priority mode displays a reading for the furthest subject, which is particularly useful when you’re out in woods or forests.
- Measurement range (actual distance) (m/yd.)1
- 7.3-2,740 / 8-3,000
- Distance display (Increment) (m/yd.)
- Every 0.1 m/yd.
- Accuracy (actual distance) (m/yd.)2
- ±0.50 m/yd. (shorter than 700 m/yd.), ±1.00 m/yd. (700 m/yd. and over, shorter than 1,000 m/yd.), ±1.50 m/yd. (1,000 m/yd. and over)
- Finder - Magnification (x) 6
- Finder - Effective objective diameter (mm) 21
- Finder - Actual field of view (º) 7.5
- Finder - Exit pupil (mm) 3.5
- Finder - Eye relief (mm) 18.0
- Dimensions (L x H x W) (mm/in.)96 x 74 x 42 / 3.8 x 2.9 x 1.7
- Weight (excluding battery) (g) 180
- Power source - CR2 lithium battery × 1 (DC 3V), Automatic power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
- Laser classification - IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product, FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
- Electromagnetic compatibility - FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020, ICES-003
- Environment - RoHS, WEEE
Reference value. Under Nikon’s measurement conditions.
The specifications of these products may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approximately one-fifth or less (based on Nikon’s measurement standards).
We Also Recommend
Canon EOS M6 Mark Mirrorless Digital Camera with 15-45mm Lens