Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam
- Ceramic coated barrel for even heat distribution
- Steam function for gentle styling
- Fast 60 seconds heat-up for instant styling
- On indicator light
- Curl release button for easy styling
- Includes a set of longer length combs
- Worldwide voltage
- Swivel cord
Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam Hot Air Styler Brush, Heated Hair Brush and Hair Curler
The Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam hair styler has a ceramic coated barrel for even heat and no hot spots allowing you to create your perfect style with ease. The hot brush can be used with or without steam.
Steam stylers have stood the test of time, Remington have created a modern version of a classic hair styling tool. This Remington styler is so easy to use, simply wrap strands of hair around the cylindrical barrel and in seconds you're ready to go--hair with light, natural movement and enviable volume.
Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam hair styler features:
- Ceramic coated barrel gives even heat distribution, for reduces frizz and dryness.
- 2 comb lengths to suit your styling needs
- Easy to fill reservoir tank, can be used with or without water
- Curl release button, no more annoying tugging on hair
- Heats up to 140°C
- LED Indicator light,
- Fast heat up, ready to use in just 60 seconds
- 1.8 m salon swivel cord for manoeuvrability and longer reach when styling
- Worldwide voltage
- Cool tip for safety when styling, no more nasty burns
Instructions for use: Remington Flexibrush can be used without steam. Follow the below steps for when steam is required
- First fill the water reservoir. Hold the unit in a vertical position with cap end down to prevent any spillage from any residual water left in the cap.
- Unscrew the reservoir and fill with warm or cool water to the fill line. Replace the cap with the tong still held vertically with cap end down and twist gently into place.
- Plug the unit into the mains and wait for 60 seconds.
- To activate steam, gently depress the cap. The unit is designed to release with one push, just the right amount of steam required for a small section of hair.
- Separate the section of hair to be curled and wrap around the hot barrel, winding up exactly as you would use a roller.
- Press reservoir cap to release the steam. Hold the Flexibrush in place for about 8-12 seconds – then press the curl release button and carefully draw the unit away allowing hair to unwind automatically. Let curls spring back and cool before combing.
- Remington Steam Flexibrush hair styler
- Extra set of shorter length heat resistant bristle
- Instructions booklet