Roborock S7+ Vacuum with Auto-Empty Dock | White
Roborock S7+ Vacuum with Auto-Empty Dock | White
Take your home cleaning to another level with Sonic Scrubbing. A radical change in the world of cleaning robots thanks to sonic technology. To get rid of hangover dirt, vacuuming is not enough. It is necessary to scrub. Roborock S7's sonic technology rubs the floor up to 3,000 times per minute. Removes dry stains that some robots cannot clean, such as coffee stains, mud tracks, etc. This powerful scrubbing system is combined with Roborock's first self-cleaning mop, taking your home cleaning to a new level of comfort and convenience.
If to this we add a new main brush completely made of rubber and HyperForce suction of 2500 Pa, we have before us a true deep cleaning robot.
Clean often. Empty only once in a while.
Empty the robot's dust bin automatically when needed. It can hold the dust for weeks and weeks of use. It turns a useful robot vacuum cleaner into an extremely useful one.
- Great power without effort. Scrub with the power of sound - Sonic vibration technology changes the concept of scrubbing in robot vacuum cleaners. No more "dragging a wet cloth". Now the scrub cloth scrubs stains up to 3,000 times per minute. With a 300 ml electronic water tank, it cleans floors thoroughly and effectively.
- Self-lifting mop - The smart mop raises when the S7 detects a carpet, so the robot mops the floors and vacuums the carpets in the same cleaning session. It also lifts up when it's on the charging base or when it's done cleaning, so you can say goodbye to plastic mats and trailing dirt marks.
- Ultrasonic carpet recognition - Using ultrasonic technology, the S7 identifies carpets with extraordinary precision. What you do next is up to you. Pick up the mop cloth and start vacuuming, turn around and keep focusing on the floor or even keep scrubbing - you know what your home needs.
- Closer for better cleaning - To remove dirt, a brush has to be close to the ground. The new floating main brush of the S7, improved to allow multiple types of new movements, stays glued to the floor even on uneven surfaces to offer a better cleaning.
- Durable anti fouling technology - The old bristle design has been replaced by an all-rubber fin design. It is more durable. Spiral-shaped fins flap better. And its anti-tangle ability has also been optimized.
- Intense suction - Equipped with Roborock's HyperForce ™ suction system, the S7 achieves 2500 Pa of suction that captures everything from the finest dust on the floor to hair tangled in carpets and, of course, everything in between.
- Clean and clean and clean - Higher capacity means less work for you. Its 470 ml dust container stores dirt for days and days. Its 300 ml water tank can clean up to 200 m 2 in one session. To provide power, it has a 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery that allows you to clean up to 3 hours on a single charge.
- Full control in your hand - Its precise LiDAR navigation creates detailed maps of your house and identifies rooms up to four floors.
- Path tracking - Allows you to follow the exact path used during cleaning and to know where it has been scrubbed and where it has been vacuumed.
- Carpet Display - Identified carpets are automatically displayed on all maps for easy cleaning management.
- Choice of cleaning intensity - You can choose the suction power. Vibration power. Volume of water. Even a special "deep scrub" mode for high intensity cleaning. You choose what suits you best.
- Advance schedules - Automate cleaning to fit your life. Clean specific rooms at specific times, several times a day, the entire house once a week, or whatever other combination you can think of.
- Voice control - The commands of Amazon Alexa, Google Home and Siri Shortcuts will allow you to control the robot vacuum cleaner with your voice.
RockDock self-draining base
- Six weeks without emptying the hopper - The powder hopper empties automatically when needed. You can store dirt for up to six weeks. Now, cleaning with the robot vacuum cleaner is not only practical, but also extremely convenient.
- Certifies constant suction - Design of 15 cyclones with constant suction certificate that manages to empty the robot in a systematic and effective way. The base has a washable dust container for easier maintenance.
- Certifies allergy protection - Its multiphase filtration system traps 99.99% of particles down to 0.3 microns, including allergens such as pollen or dander, to keep the air in your home clean and fresh. In combination with the antibacterial dust bag, you will enjoy all the benefits of its anti-allergy certification.
- Dust bag compatible - The 1.8 litre dust bag is automatically sealed once removed to prevent dirt from spilling out. The bag has been treated with an antibacterial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Dust bin detection -Automatically detects the dust bin, thus preventing accidental emptying. If the dust bin is not in place, the robot does not empty. As simple as that.
- Smart dirt pickup - algorithms adjust emptying depending on usage to cause minimal disturbance. You can also control the emptying from the mobile application, wherever you are.
- Washable and reusable - The front and rear filters, the cyclone system and the dust container are washable. Thanks to this, the pieces stay cleaner and last longer.
- Integrated cable compartment - Keep the 1.8 meter cable neatly tucked inside its integrated compartment.
- Brushes to clean the electrodes - Brushes have been integrated in the charging base to clean the robot's electrodes every time it is parked, so you won't have to clean them manually and you will prevent dirt from clogging them and the robot having connection problems.
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: email@example.com
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!
We Also Recommend
Beldray Airgility Multi-Surface Vacuum | Grey/Red