Samsung Galaxy A12 128GB
Samsung Galaxy A12 128GB
- System: One UI on Android 10
- Processor: Octa Core / 2.3 GHz, 1.8 GHz MTK6765
- Memory: Internal: 64 GB or 128 GB / RAM: 4 GB or 6 GB (See Version Above) / Slot type: microSD / Max. slot capacity: 1 TB
- Display: 6.5" / HD+ Infinity-V Display / Resolution: 1600 x 720 pixels / 20:9
- Camera: 48 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP / F2.0, F2.2, F2.4, F2.4 / Flash: LED / Video: Full HD / Front: 8 MP, F2.2
- Network: 4G: LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41 / 3G: Band 1/5/8 / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- SIM card: Type: nano-SIM / Slot: Full dual-SIM (SIM 1, SIM 2, microSD)
- Wireless: Bluetooth: 5.0 / Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz
- Connection: Jack 3.5 mm / USB Type-C
- Location: GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Fingerprint sensor, Grip sensor, Virtual light sensor, Virtual proximity sensor
- Battery: 5000 mAh (Built-in) / 15W Fast charging
- Weight: 205 g
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
The new Samsung Galaxy A12 is a mid-range phone designed with a 6.5" Infinity-V display. It has HD+ resolution so you can see all content bright and clear. Plus, when you flip it over, you'll get an aerodynamic design with a blue colour, and it features refined curves making it comfortable to hold and allowing for easier one-handed navigation.
Four 48 MP cameras
The new Samsung Galaxy A12 integrates a 48 MP main camera on the back, allowing you to take many sharper photos. It is accompanied by a 5MP ultra wide-angle camera, which has an angle similar to that of the human eye, an angle of view of 123º which will allow you to add more perspective to what you capture. You'll also get closer to your subjects with its 2MP macro camera, highlighting ultra-sharp photo details, and adjust the depth of field of portraits with its 2MP camera. You'll also be able to take great quality selfies with its 8MP front camera.
Samsung Exynos 850 chip and 5000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A12 combines the eight-core processing power of the Samsung Exynos 850 chip with 3GB of RAM for fast and efficient performance. As for its storage capacity, you'll have 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD of up to 1TB. Plus, its 5000 mAh (typical) battery will keep you connected for hours on end. If you're out of power, you'll be able to get back up and running quickly with its 15W of adaptive fast charging.
Samsung Knox for added security
Buy the new Samsung Galaxy A12 for a highly secure phone. Built into the phone's hardware and software from the very first chip, Samsung Knox technology protects your Galaxy A12 as soon as you turn it on. It offers multi-layered security, defending your most sensitive information from malware and online threats. More powerful and more secure.
One UI based on Android 10
In addition, this phone carries the One UI Core interface, based on the Android 10 operating system. Hardware and software will work together and put content and features at your fingertips, so you can access them much faster. Among other advantages, you'll find a dark mode so you can use it comfortably in the dark.