Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4C
24-hour heart rate monitoring
Activity data display
View your messages in real time
Have you not yet signed up for the fashion of small smart devices? Well here you have one more option to keep track of your health and your daily routine, with a 24/7 heart rate sensor, call and notification alerts, 1.08 "color screen, water resistance, sleep monitor. It integrates a button next to the screen that allows you to lock or unlock it, and you can move around it by touch. This screen is a full-color TFT that reaches 1.08 inches in size, and has a resolution of 220 x 128 and 200 nits of brightness, so you can see all the information at a glance and with the level of brightness suitable. Of course, its already classic silicone strap goes with the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4c again, so you can wear it comfortably for a long time, especially when you play sports. However, do not miss our accessories category, where you can find different types of strap that allow you to adapt it to more elegant occasions.
- My Smart Band 4c is its water resistance certification, so you can take it without worries when it rains and you practice sports outdoors, while washing your hands or when you sweat a lot while exercising.
- Its smart bracelet is submersible up to 50 meters deep, so you could also take it in the pool. However, we recommend not to immerse it in salt water or in bubble pools
- The Mi Smart Band 4c equips a heart rate sensor, so you can measure fluctuations in your heart with incredible precision, from anywhere and at any time. You can even do it continuously and automatically 24 hours a day
- In addition, you can get an idea of the quality of your sleep by measuring not only the duration, but also the depth and conditions of your rest.
- Add all those health functions to a step counter, a distance travelled indicator and another of the calories burned to finish controlling all your daily activity effectively. In addition, adapt these measurements to the sport you are doing at any time, being able to choose between 5 types of activity: running, fitness, cycling, treadmill / walking or fast walking.