The Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon is designed for Canon EF-mount cameras and brings versatile super telephoto zoom focal lengths in a compact, weather-resistant package. The full frame lens features an aperture range from f/5-6.3 to f/22 and utilizes one FLD and three SLD elements. Also, this lens features a Hyper Sonic Motor for fast, quiet autofocus and has an Optical Stabilizer with an acceler-o-meter for improved panning performance.
The lens barrel features two main switches, one that can lock the zoom at any of the eight demarcated focal lengths and a manual focus override for additional control. The lens also has a minimum focusing distance of 110.2″ and a rotatable tripod collar. It is compatible with the Sigma USB dock for firmware updates and focus microadjustment and comes with a lens hood, case, and shoulder strap.
- Works with Sigma’s Global Vision line of teleconverters
- Lens construction with 20 elements in 14 groups
- Water and oil-repellent coating on the front and rear elements
- “F” Low Dispersion, or FLD, glass is designed with performance similar to flourite elements with a low refractive index and low dispersion for clearer and sharper imagery
- Special Low Dispersion, or SLD, glass elements assist in providing greater clarity and contrast to an image
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:5
Lens Construction 20 Elements in 14 Groups
Angle of View 16.4º-4.1º
Number of Diaphragm Blades 9
Mininum Aperture f22
Minimum Focusing Distance 280 cm
Filter Size (mm) 95mm
Maximum Magnifications 1:5
Dimensions: (Diameter x Length) 105×260.1mm