The Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD Lens for Nikon is ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for APS-C DSLR cameras offers the finest of all Tamron worlds: best-in-class 10-24mm focal length range (the 35mm equivalent of 16-37mm), the compact size of our previous SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical [IF] (Model B001), plus vastly improved optical performance. It also includes state-of-the-art Tamron technology like VC (Vibration Compensation), a new HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive), Fluorine Coating, and Moisture-Resistant Construction. Combine this with exceptional resolution on everything from detailed landscapes to casual snapshots and you have a next-generation, wide-angle zoom that’s ready to go wherever your photographic vision takes you.
- Covering a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths, this zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- One XLD (extra-low dispersion) element and one LD (low dispersion) element are featured in the optical design to noticeably limit color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity, color fidelity, and apparent sharpness.
- A molded glass aspherical element and a hybrid aspherical element are also included in the optical design to control spherical aberrations and realize greater sharpness and resolution while limiting distortions.
- A BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to suppress ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast when working in backlit conditions.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops for more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) autofocus motor delivers especially smooth and near-silent focusing performance, and is also quick and responsive. This focusing drive also affords full-time manual focus override for fine-tuned control.
- A sealed, moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens’ use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates. Due to this unique design, this lens is only compatible with select Nikon F-mount cameras that support an electromagnetic diaphragm, including the D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D300, D300s, and D500 DSLRs.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||10 – 24mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 15 – 36 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 – 4.5
Minimum: f/22 – 29
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||108° 44′ – 60° 2′|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4″ (23.88 cm)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.3|
|Elements/Groups||16 / 11|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||83.57 x 81.28 mm|