Babyliss Travel Hair Dryer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
elfBabyliss Travel Hair Dryer
- This high pressure 2000 W travel dryer provides ultra fast drying performance at home or anywhere in the world.
- Its compact design, folding handle, storage bag and dual voltage make it the ideal hair dryer for travel.
- Fast drying efficiency
- 2 temperature / speed settings be on the alert for styling
- Take care for the folding compact garage
- Twin voltage for use at home or in a foreign country
- Concentrator head for precise styling
Salon-grade performance for fast results
- Despite its compact design, Travel Dry 2000 delivers the power and performance you would expect from a full size hair dryer.
- Not only does it have powerful 2000 W motors for a super fast penetrating airflow, it also features a slim hall-type concentrator nozzle for faster frizz-free results.
Complete drying control
- Travel Dry 2000 gives you complete drying control with two heat settings and two speed settings to choose from.
- Use high heat and high speed settings for initial drying. When your hair starts to dry, switch to low heat and speed settings for styling.
Dual voltage for use anywhere and a storage bag for travel
- Travel Dry 2000 is high voltage so you can take your dryer with you wherever you go and expect the same high performance you expect at home.
- It can be adjusted for use at 125 V or 240 V by selecting the required voltage using the screw on the handle.
- Always make sure that the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage selected.
- The dryer also comes with a sachet, ideal for storing your dryer at home or while traveling.
Easy maintenance for optimum performance
- As with any electrical appliance, Travel Dry 2000 needs to be cleaned and maintained from time to time to keep it performing at peak performance.
- The rear filter should be cleaned regularly to prevent hair and other debris from entering internal components.
- Make sure the appliance is turned off, unplugged and cold.
- Using a soft brush, gently remove hair and other debris from the filter.