Sigma AF 85mm F/1.4 DG DN Art Lens For Sony E
Sigma AF 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art Lens For Sony E
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Five SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element, Four HR Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Customizable AFL Button
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Design
- 77mm filter Diameter
The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Series Lens for Sony E-Mount (full frame) is charicterized by its advanced optical design, sleek profile and and bright design.
A maximum aperture of f/1.4 enables working in low-light conditions and also provides increased control over depth of field for achieving shallow depth of field effects.
The optical layout incorporates a series of low dispersion, aspherical, and high refractive index elements and its large diameter design achieves a notable degree of clarity and sharpness with well-controlled distortion and aberrations.
Also, a Super Multi-Layer Coating enhances image quality by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity in strong lighting conditions.
- For creative and artistic applications this lens with it's notable optic performance is ideal as part of the Sigma Global Vision series.
- The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony is designed for full frame Sony mirrorless cameras, though it can also be used with APS-C models there it provides a 127.5mm focal length equivalent.
- Selective focus is ideal for isolating subject matter and provides extensive control over depth of field, with the f/1.4 maximum aperture it is well suited for work in available light conditions.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- For increased sharpness and accurate rendering one aspherical element and four high reflective index glass elements control spherical aberrations and distortion.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications. Additionally, a dedicated aperture ring lock switch can also be employed to prevent accidental shifting of the aperture setting.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount that improves mounting accuracy and rigidity.
In the box
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
- Sigma LCF-77 III 77mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
- Sigma LH828-02 Lens Hood
- Sigma Soft Lens Case for 85mm f/1.4 DG DN Art Lens
Sigma 85mm F/1.4 DG DN Art Specs
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||28.6°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.79' / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||11, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||82.8 x 96.1 mm|