Fujifilm M Mount Adapter for X-Mount Cameras
Fujifilm M Mount Adapter for X-Mount Cameras
- Mount M-Mount Lenses to X-Mount Cameras
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X-Pro1 and X-E1
- Three Part Design for High Precision
- 27.8mm Distance from Lens to Sensor
- Electronic Contacts Pass Info to Camera
- Function Button Accesses Settings Menu
- Lens Compatibility Gauge Included
The FUJIFILM M Mount Adapter for X-Mount Cameras allows M mount lenses to be used on X mount cameras.
The adapter is designed in three parts: an aluminum mount for the body, a stainless steel mount for the lens, and an aluminum central tube. Such a design maintains a 27.8mm distance from the lens mount to the sensor, allowing thus high quality image capture.
On the camera side of the adapter is a group of electronic contacts that automatically pass information to the camera based on pre-registered lens profiles. With firmware version 1.10 or later, this information is transmitted by pressing the Function button on the side of the adapter, which allows users to access the Mount Adapter Settings menu on the rear LCD of the camera.
The Adapter comes with a gauge made of resin for checking the compatibility of M Mount lenses with the adapter. (Some lenses may not be suitable for the adapter even if the gauge indicates them to be compatible.)
- The Adapter features an array of signal contacts on the camera end and a Function button on the side of the adapter.
- When the camera body recognizes the signal contacts of the Adapter, the "Shoot Without Lens" mode is activated automatically.
- Users do not have to go to the MENU screen in order to change this setting, enabling them to start shooting instantly.
- Pressing the Function button brings up the Mount Adapter Setting mode instantaneously. This provides ease of operation when registering a new lens to use, entering its settings or changing a lens.
High Precision Design:
- The Adapter is designed to maintain the flange back distance of 27.8mm for high precision M mount lenses with advanced planarity.
- It is constructed using a three-part structure that employs optimum materials for each of the components.
- The contact surface with M mount lenses features the same high quality stainless steel finish as that used on the X mount camera body, while the contact surface with the camera body uses an aluminum component similar to that used in XF lenses.
- The middle section is made of aluminum to achieve an all-metal construction for a high level of rigidity and durability.
Image Corrections and Focal Length Settings:
- The camera body has four preset focal lengths (21mm, 24mm, 28mm and 35mm) and can store two additional focal lengths. For each of the six focal lengths, users can define three image correction settings (distortion, peripheral illumination and color shading).
- Users can fine-tune "distortion", "peripheral illumination" and "color shading" according to individual lens characteristics. This feature allows users to correct images according to each lens's optical profile, or opt for settings that accentuate a particular lens characteristic in order to enjoy a unique image quality and style.
- A Distortion Correction function corrects distortion, prominent on the edges of the frame. It is designed to correct "barrel distortion" typically seen with wide angle lenses and "pincushion distortion" common with telephoto lenses. Users may select three levels of correction ("Strong", "Medium", "Weak") or "OFF" for both "barrel distortion" and "pincushion distortion".
- A Peripheral Illumination Correction function corrects peripheral illumination, i.e. darkening of the four corners of an image. Users can opt to darken the periphery on purpose to highlight the photo subject at the center in order to enjoy unique image description and flavor. The correction can be applied on the scale of 11 levels from -5 to +5 (including 0).
- A Color Shading Correction function: "Color shading" is a gradual shift of color between the center and periphery of an image. This "color shading" function can correct the four corners separately. -Red / Cyan... The red / cyan color shading is corrected between -9 and +9 relative to the green channel. -Blue / Yellow...The blue / yellow color shading is corrected between -9 and +9 relative to the green channel.
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: email@example.com
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!