Built into the GorillaPod Magnetic 325 is a small ball head capable of 90° tilting, which allows you to easily switch between landscape and portrait orientations. A standard 1/4"-20 screw is used to attach to any compatible equipment, including point-and-shoot cameras and small lights. Designed for safe and reliable use, the tripod uses stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic in its construction, among other materials.
- Can be used with point-and-shoot cameras, portable lights, microphones, and any other gear weighing up to 11.5 oz/325 g
- Flexible legs made up of joints that allow you to bend the tripod for better stability and wrap it around sturdy objects
- Neodymium magnets on each foot allow you to adhere the tripod to magnetic surfaces for even more creative possibilities
- Built-in ball head with 90° tilting for portrait shots, attaches to your equipment via standard 1/4"-20 mount
- Compact and lightweight at 2.2 oz/62 g, can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket