Kenko E Series UV Filter
KENKO E Series UV Filter
Good choice for digital photography
- No exposure compensation is necessary.
- Minimizes Bluish Cast
- Protects Lens Element
- Black Aluminum Filter Ring
- Can be used at all times for protection of camera lens.
The KENKO E Series UV Filter is a wise initial investment. It helps protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. This filter has its UV properties in the double-coating. The result is an average light transmission of over 97% giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. Kenko filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated digital lenses.
Multicoated to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting.
- If desired it can be left on the lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees