Nikon 10x42 Monarch HG Binocular
Nikon 10x42 Monarch HG Binocular
- Extra-Low Dispersion Eco-Glass
- Phase-Corrected Dielectric Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Wide 62° Apparent Angle of View
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Short, Closed-Bridge Configuration
- Lightweight and Strong Magnesium Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Eyecups/Locking Diopter
Get outstanding clarity and a wide field of view with MONARCH HG. Whether you’re birdwatching or tracking wild animals, you’ll have a wide field of view plus high optical performance with edge-to-edge sharpness, thanks to a Field Flattener Lens System and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass. See every detail in crisp clarity with the dielectric multilayer prism coating and high-quality multilayer coating ensuring exceptional brightness and natural colour fidelity. The sleek design is compact and lightweight, yet the magnesium alloy body is robust and durable. Ideal for any outdoor activity, it’s waterproof and fog-free. MONARCH HG binoculars are the discerning choice for high-performance optics.
HIGH OPTICAL PERFORMANCE
Get clarity when it counts with an exceptional optical performance. Assess the entire landscape quickly with a wide field of view, while the Field Flattener Lens System offers a sharp and clear view all the way to the edge. Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration, so you see a contrast-rich and high-resolution image with natural colour fidelity. A high-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms to improve light transmission, plus a highly reflective dielectric multilayer coating is applied to the roof prism to enhance light reflection. This produces an exceptionally bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance.
SLEEK, LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE DESIGN
You can feel the quality in the stylish design of the MONARCH HG. Not only does it look good but it’s compact and lightweight too, making it easy to carry wherever you travel. The magnesium alloy body is tough, lightweight and durable, while the scratch-resistant lens coating helps to give your binoculars a long life of clear viewing and worry-free use.
ROBUST ENOUGH FOR ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
Relax and pursue your hobbies in all weathers, as the nitrogen-filled body gives superior waterproof performance to a depth of up to 5 m for as long as 10 minutes. Internal fogging is prevented inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to an altitude of 5,000 m equivalent, so you’ll always see clearly when you need it most.
COMFORTABLE VIEWING FOR EVERYONE
You’ll always have a comfortable view with the MONARCH HG. Long eye relief ensures a clear field of view even if you’re wearing glasses, while the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. The dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents any unintentional rotation, so you’ll always have the perfect balance for your eyesight once you’ve made adjustments to suit your personal needs. There’s also an optional adapter that lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod for easy viewing over longer periods.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Crafted for exceptional quality in all aspects, these binoculars offer precision engineering for crisp viewing that is second to none. Function is not sacrificed for form, so you’ll experience high performance in a compact body. As well as extraordinary brightness, practical features abound, like integrated objective lens caps so you never need to worry about losing them.
Use and Handling
- Short bridge provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip-resistant centre focusing wheel is easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves
- Locking right-eye dioptre allows users to firmly set adjustment to compensate for individual optical prescription and improve focus sharpness
- Broad 56-74mm interpupillary distance adjustment range enables easy use by a wide variety of users
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter enables hands-free use and reduces vibrations and arm fatigue
- Long 17mm eye relief makes viewing more comfortable, with less eyestrain
- 4.2mm exit pupil will cover most pupils as they open in low light to keep the entire scene in view
- Environmentally friendly lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass used in all lenses and prisms
- Bridge configuration presents more surface area for hands to give it a more comfortable feel in the hand and a more secure grip
- Lightweight and strong magnesium-alloy chassis helps to reduce fatigue when wearing the binocular around the neck or holding it up to the eyes
- Slim body profile, short bridge, and protective rubber panels provide ample room for a secure and comfortable grip in all conditions
- Scratch-resistant coatings on objective and eyepiece lenses protect lenses from blowing sand, dirt, and debris
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to make it waterproof and submersible to a depth of 16.4' (5m) for up to 10 minutes, while being resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions such as at low-pressure altitudes
- Tethered objective lens caps ensure protection without the chance of losing them
- One-piece tethered ocular rain guard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck.
In the box
- Nikon 10x42 Monarch HG Binoculars
- Carrying Case
- Neoprene Neck Strap
- One-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- 2 x Tethered Objective Lens Cover
Nikon 10x42 Monarch HG Binocular Specifications
|Dimensions||W: 13.1cm x D: 14.5cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||121 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.9 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||62.2 m|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!