Nikon Monarch M7 Binoculars
Nikon Monarch M7 Binoculars
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Lead- and Arsenic-Free Eco-Glass
- Phase-Corrected Dielectric-Coated Prisms
- Anti-Reflection Fully Multicoated Optics
- Oil- and Water-Repellent Lens Coatings
- Wide Immersive Observational Experience
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Closed-Bridge Configuration
- Locking Dioptric Correction
- Twist-Up Click-Stop Eyecups
The MONARCH M7 series binoculars feature a sleek exterior design, and provide a wide apparent field of view (60.3˚ for 8x42, 62.2˚ for 10x42, 60.3˚ for 8x30, 60.7˚ for 10x30) that offers spectacular viewing. Employing extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing, which realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase correction coating are applied to the roof prisms.
All of this effectively combines to deliver a bright field of view plus natural colour fidelity. Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off.
Nikon MONARCH M7 binoculars are ideal for bird- and nature-watching, stargazing and a host of other outdoor activities. Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fogproof.
- Moderate magnification brings subjects in close without sacrificing field of view, eye relief, or exit pupil
- Larger objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra-low dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-correcting prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Exterior lens coating allows water to bead and roll off and oils to be cleaned off without leaving a residue, ensuring clearer views at all times
- Highly reflective multilayer dielectric prism coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- Wide apparent angle of view requires less side-to-side head movement to see the terrain before you
- Improved wider field of view than previous models presents a more immersive observational experience
Use and Handling
- High-eyepoint design provides ample space between your brow and the eyecups for a clear field of view, even when you're wearing glasses
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- Locking diopter ensures your settings won't accidentally change in the field
- Adjustable interpupillary distance allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Ample eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Comfortable exit pupil will cover pupils as they open in low light to keep the full scene in view
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- Black coloring allows it to remain inconspicuous in all environments
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck
- Tethered fold-down objective lens caps prevent losing them during observation sessions
In the Box
- Nikon Monarch M7 Binoculars
- Neck Strap
- Carrying Case
- One-Piece Ocular Rainguard
- 2 x Objective Lens Cap
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: email@example.com
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!