Nikon Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens
Nikon Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- 11.4" Minimum Focus
- 1:1 Magnification
- Nano Crystal and ARNEO Coatings
- Dual-Motor Multi-Focus STM AF System
- VR Image Stabilization
- OLED Lens Information Panel
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying
- 62mm Filter Diameter
Reveal hidden worlds and thrilling details with the NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens from Nikon. This S-line macro lens provides a versatile 105mm focal length, a close working distance, and a true 1:1 reproduction ratio. It fills the frame with the edge-to-edge sharpness and exquisite color. Whether you're shooting wedding details, jewelry, food, flowers, products, nature, wildlife, or portraits, this professional lens takes your vision into the extraordinary.
The lens features a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects, and a bright f/2.8 maximum aperture lets you confidently work in low-light conditions. A Dual-Motor Multi-Focus STM System with manual focus override provides fast and responsive autofocus, and this unique multi-focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses. A VR image-stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops for shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions, and an integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations. Nano Crystal and ARNEO coatings prevent ghosting, flare, and reflections when working in brightly illuminated and backlit scenes, and a single aspherical lens element minimizes coma, distortion, and other types of lens aberrations when using wide aperture settings. Additionally, a fluorine coating prevents dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Telephoto prime designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount cameras, however, can also be used with DX models where it provides a 157.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Ideal for macro and portrait shooting, this lens offers a life-size 1:1 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 11.4" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- Integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations.
- Dual-Motor Multi-Focus STM System with manual focus override for fast and responsive autofocus. Multi-focus system also reduces chromatic aberration and color fringing common among macro lenses.
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism in the lens barrel provides highly accurate aperture blade control when using auto exposure during continuous shooting.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm creates beautifully artistic background blur and bokeh.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Customizable control ring for changing aperture, exposure compensation, and ISO.
- L-Fn button for customization and 11.4 to 19.7" / 0.29 to 0.5m limiter switch for close focusing.
- Nano Crystal Coating eliminates internal lens element reflections and effectively reduces ghosting and flare caused by light entering the lens diagonally.
- ARNEO antireflective coating used in conjunction with Nano Crystal Coating further reduces ghosting and flare effects caused by incident light entering the lens vertically. Helpful for backlit scenes, this allows outstandingly clear capture of images even when a light source is located within the frame.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma, distortion, and other types of lens aberrations when using wide aperture settings.
- Fluorine coating prevents dirt, water, and smudges from sticking to the surface of the lens.
- Lightweight design for easy and comfortable carrying.
In the Box
- Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Macro Lens
- Nikon LC-62B 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon CL-C2 Soft Lens Case
- HB-99 Lens Hood
Nikon Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S Specifications
- 105mm Full Frame Focal Length
- f/2.8 Maximum Aperture
- f/32 Minimum Aperture
- Vibration Reduction
- 16 Elements in 11 Groups
- 0.29m Minimum Focus Distance
- 0.1xMaximum Magnification Ratio
- Φ85x140mm Dimensions
- 630g Weight
- Fluorine Coating
- Nano AR II Coating
- 9 Rounded Aperture Blades
- 62mm Filter Size