Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens
FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens | Silver
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical ED Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- 46mm Filter Diameter
The FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens offers a 76mm equivalent focal length to suit a variety of applications, including portraiture and still life. The lightweight design and bright f/2 maximum aperture benefit working in low-light conditions and also afford a high degree of control over depth of field for selective focus techniques. The optical design features one aspherical ED element, which controls distortion and colour fringing for sharper, clearer results throughout the aperture range. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions.
Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime short telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 76mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- One aspherical extra-low dispersion element limits both spherical and chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
In the Box
- FUJIFILM XF 50mm f/2 R WR
- FUJIFILM 46mm Lens Cap
- FUJIFILM twist-on Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap
FUJIFILM XF 50mm F/2 R WR Specs
|Focal Length||50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 76mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Lens Format Coverage||APS-C|
|Angle of View||31.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.28' / 39 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.36 x 2.34" / 60 x 59.4 mm|
|Weight||7.05 oz / 200 g|