Nikon Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens
Nikon Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens
- Z-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 75-375mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/16
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Programmable Control Ring
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 62mm Filter Diameter
Sleek yet long-reaching, the Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR is a 75-375mm-equivalent zoom designed for DX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras. Spanning a versatile range of telephoto focal lengths, this zoom is well-suited for working with distant subjects as well as portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates one extra-low dispersion element, which greatly helps to reduce a colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and colour rendering. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimise ghosting and flare for increased contrast and colour accuracy in bright and backlit conditions.
Its reach is also benefited by Vibration Reduction image stabilisation, which minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Also, a programmable control ring can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 75-375mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilisation minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to 5 stops for sharper handheld shooting.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialised electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: email@example.com
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!