Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
Aspherical Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Three Aspherical Elements
Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
Stepping Motor AF System
Programmable Control Ring
Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
72mm Filter Diameter
Covering a useful range of focal lengths, the NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S is a versatile zoom, spanning wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom. In regard to the optical design, a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical elements, is used to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high image sharpness and clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color rendering in bright and backlit conditions.
- Standard zoom covers a wide-angle to portrait-length range and is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design and compact form factor.
- A unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element is incorporated into the optical design, along with three additional aspherical elements, to greatly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, distortion, coma (cromatic aberration), and flare for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- A Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating, has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Exposed elements feature a fluorine coating that affords protection to the optical system against dust, grease, and water droplets.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Button-less retractable design maintains a compact form factor when the lens is not in use.
Designed For Use With:
- Nikon Z5
- Nikon Z50
- Nikon Z6
- Nikon Z6 II
- Nikon Z7
- Nikon Z7 II
- Nikon Z9
- Nikon Zfc
In the box
- Nikon Nikkor Z 24-70mm F/4 S Lens
- LC-72B 72 mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-85 Bayonet Hood
- CL-C1 Lens Case
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm F/4 S Specs
|Focal Length||24 to 70mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84° to 34° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.05 x 3.48" / 77.5 x 88.5 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||5.44" / 138.2 mm|
|Weight||1.1 lb / 500 g|
We Offer Free Same-Day Delivery to All Our Local Gibraltar Customers…
Same-Day Delivery is Available on All Orders Placed Before 14:30 (Monday-Friday).
We Also Aim to Deliver on Saturday’s & Bank Holidays!
At Carlos, we endeavour to provide a seamless delivery service that allows you to continue shopping from the comfort of your home.
Getting you your order as soon as possible is a priority, however, same-day delivery is subject to the availability of our delivery team.
Our Delivery Team is Active During the Following Hours:
15:30 – 18:30 (Monday – Friday)
15:00 – 16:00 (Saturday’s & Bank Holidays)
If you experience any issues or have a query regarding our delivery service, please reach out to our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Any Orders Outside of Gibraltar Please Contact Us Via One of the Following Methods:
WhatsApp: +350 200 78841
We Will Do Our Best To Attend Your Enquiry Within 24 Hours!